Willing Hands Needlework Design

"She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands"
Proverbs 31:13

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to keep you updated on my teaching schedule, designs, new designs, kit availability,
works in progress and other stitching related activities. From time to time I'll also be adding extra info about goings-on in my life.

To see my current teaching schedule, teaching pieces and retired designs, click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page.

Thank you for visiting!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Current Workshop Designs

Toy Chest Etui
Exact Change Etui
Gustav's Graffiti
Helix Etui
This One's for Betty Etui
Pauline's Heart Etui

All Year Square

1 comment:

  1. Hello Betsy

    I love your designs! Gustav's graffiti looks like lots of fun, and now I also lust after the Helix etui........

    Joanne (in cold and frosty Western Australia)

    ReplyDelete