Willing Hands Needlework Design

"She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands"
Proverbs 31:13

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to keep you updated on my teaching schedule, designs, new designs, kit availability,
works in progress and other stitching related activities. From time to time I'll also be adding extra info about goings-on in my life.

To see my current teaching schedule, teaching pieces and retired designs, click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page.

Thank you for visiting!

Friday, July 2, 2010

New Designs


Jack in the Box Emery
Christmas in Virginia Needle Book
Springtime Needle Book

Above are photos of three new designs. Two are needle books - one with an Easter theme and one with a Christmas theme. The third is an additional toy for the Toy Chest Etui. It's a jack in the box emery. The 'jack' is an emery which looks like a sunflower and it actually pops up on a spring when the box is opened.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy--I took your Elizabethan Pond class at the EGA National seminar a few years ago; how excited I am to see that you now have a blog!

    I haven't finished my box yet, but it's on my list of things to complete. Meanwhile, it will be great to see what else you're working on. I've bookmarked your blog for future reading!

    Carol S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I didn't know your designs, but I like them a lot !! I am so glad you have a blog now. Welcome !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! Your work is just beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete