Willing Hands Needlework Design

"She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands"
Proverbs 31:13

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to keep you updated on my teaching schedule, designs, new designs, kit availability,
works in progress and other stitching related activities. From time to time I'll also be adding extra info about goings-on in my life.

To see my current teaching schedule, teaching pieces and retired designs, click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page.

Thank you for visiting!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Retired Designs

Autumn Dream Weaver
Dianthus Box
Elizabethan Eights - front
Elizabethan Eights - back
Good for the Goose
Hydrangea Clover Cutter Necklace
Marezie D'orts
Nantucket Morning Glories
Pat's Request Husswif - exterior
Pat's Request Husswif - interior
Quaker Scissor Fob / Thimble Keep
Quaker Schoolgirl Etui
Silk and Satin Reticule - exterior
Silk and Satin Reticule - interior
Spanish Sampler Etui
Viola Scissor Pocket - exterior

Viola Scissor Pocket - interior
Gustav's Graffiti
Pauline's Heart

Mermaid Stitching Bag
 Exact Change Etui


Tall Year Square
Helix Etui


   



















5 comments:

  1. All I can say is - Beautiful beyond what the eye can stand. I just can't look at them enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some friends who are going to be very, very excited to be able to purchase these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted Good for the Goose so needless to say I am excited! Sign me up to purchase this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be able to purchase several of your designs. How will this be accomplished? will you be selling them yourself or working with a distributor or shops?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi was wondering where we can purchase your designs?

    ReplyDelete