Willing Hands Needlework Design

"She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands"
Proverbs 31:13

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to keep you updated on my teaching schedule, designs, new designs, kit availability,
works in progress and other stitching related activities. From time to time I'll also be adding extra info about goings-on in my life.

To see my current teaching schedule, teaching pieces and retired designs, click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page.

Thank you for visiting!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Revised Workshop List

This is an updated list of my current teaching pieces, including kit prices and teaching times...


                                                  Elizabethan Casket Etui, $150, two days

                                                      Tall Year Square, $175, two days

                                                   Gathering for Winter, $140, one day

                                                       Toy Chest Etui, $175, two days                                                  

                                                       

                                                            Helix Etui, $140, one day

This One's for Betty, $150, one day
Edinburgh Etui, $175, two days, available 2014
                                                    
All Year Square, $75, half day




2 comments:

  1. Ok Betsy, I will go for Gathering for Winter!! When are you teaching in the UK again, I hope soon. Is your hand back to normal, you must be pleased!
    Take care;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    Lovely class pieces! As I won't be attending classes (to far away) I was wondering if you also sell patterns/descriptions (or even kits) like that.
    I'm in love with a couple of your designs and would like to stitch them as well.
    Kind greetings,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete